LUXAFLEX ROMAN SHADES
LUXAFLEX® Roman Shades are available with a number of different roman blinds accessories to suit your home and decor. Choose from a range of tassels and colour coordinated cord cleats to add the perfect finishing touch to your blinds.
This product is covered by a 5 Year LUXAFLEX® product warranty.
- The folding panel arrangement of LUXAFLEX® Roman Shades ensures that the front face of the fabric is protected from harmful UV rays, even when the blind is raised.
- Each fold hangs slightly lower than the previous one to minimise the stack depth when the shade is raised.
- The LUXAFLEX® ‘no-sew’ method of manufacture ensures that panels are always parallel and there are no pin holes of light visible in room darkening fabric.
- Control cords are finished with colour coordinated tassels.
- With the LUXAFLEX® CLASSIQUE® Roman Shades the operating hardware is covered by an integrated pelmet to provide a neat finish. The hardware is therefore hidden from both the interior and exterior view, unlike some other Roman Shade designs.
With a contemporary look and feel, LUXAFLEX® CLASSIQUE® Roman Shades incorporates a matching pelmet. This system uses a simple, elegant extrusion system to create clean folds in the fabric.
Signature® Roman Shades
The SIGNATURE® Roman Shades uses timber battens to create folds, adding texture, depth and style to your home.
Impression Roman Shades
The New Impression Roman Shade offers a sleek timeless appearance. This system uses side operated cords for ease of operation. This system is available in either a seamless extrusion or with textured timber battens.
Ballina Roman Shades
Ballina Roman Shades utilise a continuous cord loop operation for ease of raising and lowering the shades. This system is perfect for larger heavy Roman Shades. The geared operation lightens the load and makes raising and lowering shades easier. It is available with seamless extrusions or with textured timber battens.
The standard batten option is the aluminium extrusion, giving the blind a clean look with the characteristics of a Roman. The other option is with timber battens, for a look of warmth or to blend in with surrounding furnishings.
Available in a range of fabrics, including sunscreen, translucent and room darkening.
Choose a standard Roman Shade or for something a little different customise your Shade with metal tassels, metal cord cleats, an ellipse bottom rail or stainless steel chain.